Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any info on this Roadster?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We are the happy new owners of 1127. She will be getting a check up and some updates done. She won't be lonely when she makes it to DFW, she will be kept company by my wifes Model S.and she can meet her other roadster friends that are around here as well. She even gets to go hang out at the lotus racing teams shop for a few days in Dallas when we finish up everything else. She is taking our BMW Z 3 roadster spot that we had for 18 years that was our sons first car. He told us he was repossessing it from us since he wants a two seat manual to drive.
We have been looking for just about a year. I wanted to say thank you to all the owners we talked to, for all of the posting on the forum that I spent a LOT of time reading and going through that helped us learn a lot about these special cars. A special thank you to Carl and Peter and Pete that always answered my question or text or calls during our search. I promise to help add anything new I learn or figure out as we go through the next steps with 1127

We are the happy new owners of 1127. She will be getting a check up and some updates done. She won't be lonely when she makes it to DFW, she will be kept company by my wifes Model S.and she can meet her other roadster friends that are around here as well. She even gets to go hang out at the lotus racing teams shop for a few days in Dallas when we finish up everything else. She is taking our BMW Z 3 roadster spot that we had for 18 years that was our sons first car. He told us he was repossessing it from us since he wants a two seat manual to drive.
We have been looking for just about a year. I wanted to say thank you to all the owners we talked to, for all of the posting on the forum that I spent a LOT of time reading and going through that helped us learn a lot about these special cars. A special thank you to Carl and Peter and Pete that always answered my question or text or calls during our search. I promise to help add anything new I learn or figure out as we go through the next steps with 1127
Congrats and post pictures! I too own a very orange!