Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any model 3 owners in the Norwich area?

Good morning guys,

I'm looking for a favor really if its not too cheeky to ask!

I had a test drive booked at a tesla experience event this weekend in thetford as a follow on from a previous test drive that i had done in Cambridge which was in such poor weather I didn't feel like I could get a decent feel of the car, also only be able to drive it myself for around 20 minutes.

However tesla have cancelled my slot stating that if i test drive for a second time i void my 1000 mile 7 day return policy! Not particularly happy.

So i'm wondering if anyone in the Norwich area has an M3 ideally a P and would be willing to let me have a look around their car and maybe take me for a spin in exchange for a coffee!

much appreciated.

very unlikely due to them still being on a ship and also insurance risk for a non-insured driver.

Get yourself to London. plenty test drives available

Good morning guys,

I'm looking for a favor really if its not too cheeky to ask!

I had a test drive booked at a tesla experience event this weekend in thetford as a follow on from a previous test drive that i had done in Cambridge which was in such poor weather I didn't feel like I could get a decent feel of the car, also only be able to drive it myself for around 20 minutes.

However tesla have cancelled my slot stating that if i test drive for a second time i void my 1000 mile 7 day return policy! Not particularly happy.

So i'm wondering if anyone in the Norwich area has an M3 ideally a P and would be willing to let me have a look around their car and maybe take me for a spin in exchange for a coffee!

much appreciated.

very unlikely due to them still being on a ship and also insurance risk for a non-insured driver.
I don't want to drive someone elses car. I'd like them to take me as a passenger if possible. I can completely understand someone not wanting to let someone else test drive their car. To be honest im happy just to have a look around.

No I haven't yet placed an order yet which im glad about as already im seeing first hand the legendary Tesla customer service.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC