Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any model 3 owners in the Norwich area?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good morning guys,

I'm looking for a favor really if its not too cheeky to ask!

I had a test drive booked at a tesla experience event this weekend in thetford as a follow on from a previous test drive that i had done in Cambridge which was in such poor weather I didn't feel like I could get a decent feel of the car, also only be able to drive it myself for around 20 minutes.

However tesla have cancelled my slot stating that if i test drive for a second time i void my 1000 mile 7 day return policy! Not particularly happy.

So i'm wondering if anyone in the Norwich area has an M3 ideally a P and would be willing to let me have a look around their car and maybe take me for a spin in exchange for a coffee!

much appreciated.

very unlikely due to them still being on a ship and also insurance risk for a non-insured driver.

Get yourself to London. plenty test drives available

Good morning guys,

I'm looking for a favor really if its not too cheeky to ask!

I had a test drive booked at a tesla experience event this weekend in thetford as a follow on from a previous test drive that i had done in Cambridge which was in such poor weather I didn't feel like I could get a decent feel of the car, also only be able to drive it myself for around 20 minutes.

However tesla have cancelled my slot stating that if i test drive for a second time i void my 1000 mile 7 day return policy! Not particularly happy.

So i'm wondering if anyone in the Norwich area has an M3 ideally a P and would be willing to let me have a look around their car and maybe take me for a spin in exchange for a coffee!

much appreciated.

very unlikely due to them still being on a ship and also insurance risk for a non-insured driver.
I don't want to drive someone elses car. I'd like them to take me as a passenger if possible. I can completely understand someone not wanting to let someone else test drive their car. To be honest im happy just to have a look around.

No I haven't yet placed an order yet which im glad about as already im seeing first hand the legendary Tesla customer service.

I’ve placed an order recently for a performance model and live near to Norwich, but that was literally over the weekend. I did see a blue performance model heading down the A11 our direction a couple of weeks ago, so there’s possibly one about!