Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any must have mods?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally received my delivery appointment for 2/8/23 after pulling the trigger on a 2020 M3P last Thursday and obviously excited as hell as I've only ever driven a DMLR for a quick test drive last month 😁 I can't fuggin wait!!!

Anyways, already on on the sites looking at all the videos and reading all the reviews and shopping for some what nots for it.

what are some of your favorite knick knacks you have found for your M3's???

Pics and or links would be awesome if possible too !!!

plan on doing a chrome delete and wondering if anybody has any good recs on a shop in the SoCal area? or any kits for a DIY?

thanks!!

IMG_9839.jpg

can't wait😍

Reactions: ElectricIAC
Get rid of the stock boat anchor pothole magnets and get you some MW03’s.

yeah, eventually I will switch them out, but for now I will try to enjoy it it its stock form...I'm just glad it's a 2020 as that was the best year for the OEM performance wheels :cool: not a big fan of the new ones tbh

Luckily we don't have any pot hole issues around here....all the damn taxes we pay here, we better not😳

Hi man. If you are planning to add some durable and stylish Tesla accessories to your Model 3, you are thought to be wise to check them out on Tesery.com. TESERY is a one-stop shopping platform perpendicular to Tesla aftermarket accessories, good parts, reasonalble price and complete category for Tesla owners. The Tesla accessories here are carefully selected for Model S/3/X/Y owners. Their exquisite design highlights individuality and the quality is 100% guaranteed.

The accessories here cover many aspects of the car needs of owners. Whether you are looking for something that makes your car more comfortable, more fashionable, or more practical, there must be an accessory that meets your needs. If you want to get a better driving experience, then go on to look!

Follow Tesla Model 3 Mods you must have

1, Tesery Brake Caliper Covers
2, LED "T" Logo Tesla Puddle Lights
3, Mud Flaps Splash Guards
4, Tesery Swivel Screen Mounting Kit
5, LED Illuminated Door Sill Protector
6, Carbon Fiber Door Panel Trim
7, Carbon Fiber Dashboard Cover
8, Custom steering wheel
9, Carbon Fiber Door Handle Protect Cover
10, Tesla Carbon Fiber "T" Logo Overlay
11, Tesery Carbon Fiber Spoiler