Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How much did you pay for tint/chrome delete?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello fellow Cali kids.... was supposed to take delivery today of my first Tesla at 11:30 at Carlsbad location, but unfortunately the transport from Long Beach didn't get there yesterday as scheduled so it got pushed back a day....the sad part is I'm going to to Tahoe tomorrow and now have to wait until next week now to pick my new(to me) 2020 M3P 😢 but hopefully going the club officially on Tuesday and can't wait!!! already got stuff piling up on the porch from amazon and don't even have the car yet lol

anyways, I was surprised how much shops around here are quoting me on tint jobs and chrome deletes

what did y'all pay for tint? (also, add how many windows you had tinted)

what did you pay for chrome delete?

any shop recs for the Temecula/San Diego area ???

Thanks!!!

Hope see some of y'all soon on some drives, meets, track day fun!!

We are located in Mission Viejo and Irvine. We offer tint, chrome delete, PPF, and Ceramic Coating. Please feel free to reach out to us and we can go over some different options with you.

We know these Tesla vehicles very well, and ensure that they are done the correct way with the best materials and quality of work done.

OC Tint Shop
949-522-6287 - Travis

• Informative
Reactions: jjrandorin