Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any other reservation holders in Asheville NC area?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just wondering if I'm the only one on here from the Asheville area or upstate SC that's got a reservation on one.

I placed mine at 10:30am on March 31 in Charlotte, and I'm planning on highly optioned, so hoping I'll get mine in round 2 (after west coast and employees/owners).

I'm not there yet but possibly moving out of the Northern VA area in the not-so-distant future and am coming down to scout out a few NC locations. Asheville is high on my list even though I haven't been since I was a kid.

I was in front of you guys in Charlotte. ;)

I do live in Charlotte currently, but love western NC area, and will probably be there frequently with my Model 3 when that time comes... unless I've moved to the beach by then. In that case, I'll probably only make it to the western NC area once or twice a year.

I was one of the last ones of the pre lunch crowd in Charlotte. Got there just before lunch and left at 1:30. I live near Winston-Salem. There was one tall guy with a mustache and long hair in front of me that was from Asheville and had other electric cars.

I was one of the last ones of the pre lunch crowd in Charlotte. Got there just before lunch and left at 1:30. I live near Winston-Salem. There was one tall guy with a mustache and long hair in front of me that was from Asheville and had other electric cars.
I think I might know who that is. I know someone from the Blue Ridge EV club was going to head down there.