TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Any other reservation holders in Asheville NC area?

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by McHoffa, Apr 20, 2016.

1. McHoffa

McHoffa Member

Just wondering if I'm the only one on here from the Asheville area or upstate SC that's got a reservation on one.

I placed mine at 10:30am on March 31 in Charlotte, and I'm planning on highly optioned, so hoping I'll get mine in round 2 (after west coast and employees/owners).

2. jonnyg

jonnyg Member

3. McHoffa

McHoffa Member

looks like so far on that site, two others in WNC other than myself and two in upstate SC

4. Hank101

Hank101 New Member

Make that 3 in the SC upstate. I was 30 minutes behind you in Charlotte McHoffa.

5. WesleyM

WesleyM Member

I was just behind you in Charlotte as well. Live in Charlotte right now but from Hickory area

6. JBare

JBare Member

I'm not there yet but possibly moving out of the Northern VA area in the not-so-distant future and am coming down to scout out a few NC locations. Asheville is high on my list even though I haven't been since I was a kid.

7. Brad_NC

Brad_NC Member

I was in front of you guys in Charlotte. ;)

I do live in Charlotte currently, but love western NC area, and will probably be there frequently with my Model 3 when that time comes... unless I've moved to the beach by then. In that case, I'll probably only make it to the western NC area once or twice a year.

8. Unchangeable

Unchangeable Member

I was one of the last ones of the pre lunch crowd in Charlotte. Got there just before lunch and left at 1:30. I live near Winston-Salem. There was one tall guy with a mustache and long hair in front of me that was from Asheville and had other electric cars.

9. McHoffa

McHoffa Member

I think I might know who that is. I know someone from the Blue Ridge EV club was going to head down there.