Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any recent 75D orders?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There was a 75D priced at 89,350 after rebate i was looking to get before the end of last year but decided on getting the 100D since they couldnt deliver it by the 12/31. It was available last I checked. It was blue with black textile interior 5 seater dark ash decor with EAP and 22 in Onyx Black Wheels. But I definitely recommend getting the 6 months supercharging if you decide to pull the trigger on it!

I was looking on the website tonight and saw that the 100D is now priced similar to the 75D's? Am I delusional? I ordered in September and picked up in December. Did I buy it too soon because of the 100D price being lower?

I was looking on the website tonight and saw that the 100D is now priced similar to the 75D's? Am I delusional? I ordered in September and picked up in December. Did I buy it too soon because of the 100D price being lower?

You’re not delusional. 88k for a base MX, if however you want the full 100% battery range of the 100d you have to check off extended range which adds 8k making it 96k. That extra 8grand gets you another 25miles of range. For me it wasn’t worth it so I opted for a base

So are they making it lower to offset the tax credit being half? Because I almost would rather go with the base with 270 miles rather than 207 with the 75D.

The new car looks like a good deal. But the prices are up from the 75D prices a year ago. This was done for several reasons. Not the least of which was to put a big price gap into which they will insert the new Model Y, smaller SUV/CUV.

Hmmm ok. Thanks for the information. Because it'd be nice to have the 100D for the same price that I paid for the 75D. I mean, the supercharger is nice and all, but I don't know how often I'll be taking long road trips and won't be using it very much.