Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Tesla owners in Central Louisiana other than me!?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New Owners here (Wife & I) took delivery of our....*well when I get to drive* S-75 in October! We look forward to meeting other Tesla owners at Saturday's event! Pic attached of the birth- ;-)

Attachments

• The Birth.jpg
    The Birth.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 70
Mine should be coming in the next 2-3 weeks. I live in Gonzales.

i work in denham. you'll have to go on a scavenger hunt to find my car one of these days ;)
Congrats, you're gonna love it, and people are gonna love talking to you about it. Also if you're at a grocery store loading stuff in the trunk, don't be surprised if someone stops to help thinking you're having car problems. :D

I should take delivery in a Model S later this month.
We have a SC her and I've seen a few passers by, but don't know if any owners in my area.
I have a Model S
I should take delivery in a Model S later this month.
We have a SC her and I've seen a few passers by, but don't know if any owners in my area.
There are at least 5 Model S Teslas in Monroe. I know of 3 people who have pre-orders for Model 3.

Reactions: Cooksomerice
i was legit stopped at a stop light the other day and a kid in the car behind me got out and knocked on my window and asked to talk to me and then asked "is this the car that drives itself?" haha :|
In 4 months of ownership I can't count how many people have tried to get my attention at stop lights. One guy in a big pickup truck yelling "that's an awesome f$?&&*g car dude" one guy recording with his phone on I10. My wife now sits in the passenger seat and watches for people watching the car.

Reactions: Cooksomerice
It's was terrific!
I received it at the Houston TSC.
The ladies I dealt with were terrific.
The process was very organized and simple.
The reveal itself was awesome and well worth the drive over to receive the car.
If I have any regrets, it is that I wish I had stuck around long enough to test drive with someone knowledgeable.

Amazing,sorry im new to the foruhm and been trying to see a model S in person without driving all the way to houston!! I work in port Allen and would love to she this amazing vehicle in person. Do you any type of get togethers?

Should be some Tesla's here. You would have loved National Drive Electric Week.

Copy/paste from email

Electric Vehicle Meeting October 13, 2017 at Urban South Brewery
Meeting of EV-LA.ORG electric vehicle car club at Urban South Brewery, 1645 TchoupitoulasStreet, New Orleans, LA October 13, 2017 at 6 PM to 8:00 PM. All owners of electric vehicles and those interested in electric vehicles are welcome. Hear about pro-EV New Orleans ordnance. EV chargers available: 4 Tesla chargers and 2 Level 2 (220V 6600W) chargers.

Hey all... I'm from Baton Rouge but live in Raleigh NC these days. Though of course you can tell from my avatar where my loyalties lie. :)

I'm planning my first big road trip in November to go see LSU - Tennessee the Saturday before Thanksgiving, wind over & down through Nashville & Birmingham then down to BR to meet cousins for T-day. Then the A&M game. (Tickets should be easier to find now... ugh.)