Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any updates on supercharger in Sherman Oaks, CA?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moderator note: the thread dedicated to that possible future Supercharger is here Supercharger — Sherman Oaks, Ca (location Speculation, Permit Not Found) ]

Anyone have any updates on the supercharger in Sherman Oaks, CA? I read somewhere that it is scheduled to open in the Fall of 2019. We are a couple weeks away from 2020.....

Please share any details if you have them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone have any updates on the supercharger in Sherman Oaks, CA? I read somewhere that it is scheduled to open in the Fall of 2019. We are a couple weeks away from 2020.....

Please share any details if you have them.

I always found supercharge.info to be the best source for upcoming openings. Nothing shown for Sherman Oaks (or Palmdale). The Tesla site used to say Sherman Oaks opening 2018 before they updated to 2019 so wouldn't put too much faith on the site.

When (or if) it opens, my guess is Fashion Square as they have a store there (or possibly one of the many empty lots along Van Nuys Blvd).

Reactions: MichaelP90DL
I always found supercharge.info to be the best source for upcoming openings. Nothing shown for Sherman Oaks (or Palmdale). The Tesla site used to say Sherman Oaks opening 2018 before they updated to 2019 so wouldn't put too much faith on the site.

When (or if) it opens, my guess is Fashion Square as they have a store there (or possibly one of the many empty lots along Van Nuys Blvd).
Hmmm. Van Nuys Blvd. Auto row. Maybe a BMW or Benz dealer ought to install Superchargers. And while Tesla owners are filling up, the salespeople can try to get them to trade in for one of their ICE hogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.