Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Milpitas, CA - 20 S Abbott Ave (under construction 21 Feb 2024, 8 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Guacahummus

Supporting Member
Jul 11, 2020
Tex 📐
It would appear this site is actually under construction and has been for at least a couple weeks! Here for dinner.
IMG_7513.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: DoItDiff and bmah
Supercharger.io actually shows it as under permit still but clearly this isn’t the case.

If you mean supercharge.info, that's actually a crowd-sourced Web site that compiles information from various sources, including TMC forums. Posts (and photos!) like yours help to make this resource for the Tesla community.

Bruce.

PS. @corywright @Big Earl @Guacahummus ^^^ site under construction

Construction continues. The puzzlement for me is the raised concrete platform for the Tesla cabinets. My guess (and it's a stretch) is that this area is within a flood zone. (At the nearby Denny's Supercharger, the cabinets are at ground level but they look to be just outside the flood zone contour.) There's no room on that raised platform for the PG&E transformer.
IMG_1484.JPGIMG_1485.JPG

2+ weeks later, it looks like absolutely no progress. Empty forms are still awaiting cement. I'm still mystified where the PG&E transformer is going to go.

I've been here on a Saturday afternoon, and the parking lot was packed. There may be times when it will be more practical to go to the other Abbott Ave. Supercharger, even if there's wait.
IMG_1535.JPG