Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any way to keep high beams on?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My dad in his 73 Newport Custom had two such buttons. Of course, one was for the high beams and on a drive once, he tried the second one, not knowing what would happen. The radio station changed! That button was to change to the next radio station! Seeing that needle in the radio move by itself made our trip awesome (we were kids back then lol)

My dad in his 73 Newport Custom had two such buttons. Of course, one was for the high beams and on a drive once, he tried the second one, not knowing what would happen. The radio station changed! That button was to change to the next radio station! Seeing that needle in the radio move by itself made our trip awesome (we were kids back then lol)
My first car in high school, a well used 1975 Chrysler Cordoba, had the exact setup you describe. With its cruise control, remote trunk release in the glove box, sunroof and the above features, I though I had the most technologically advanced car in the world at the time.

My first car in high school, a well used 1975 Chrysler Cordoba, had the exact setup you describe. With its cruise control, remote trunk release in the glove box, sunroof and the above features, I though I had the most technologically advanced car in the world at the time.
Don't forget the abundance of rich, Corinthian leather.

Its so dangerous to drive without high beam on as most california streets are fully dark or lesser lit (nor sure if thats due to California on verge of bankrupcy thats why or its loote of tax money or bad governance...any or all of these !!). Tesla if wants to retain customers of california, should fix this as it does not work even in dark roads properly. Drive at eve after 6pm in winter on 680/17 and you will know. Most places there is not even light poles, so no question of lights only and Tesla does NOT turn on high beam most times despite Auto High Beam.

Its so dangerous to drive without high beam on as most california streets are fully dark or lesser lit (nor sure if thats due to California on verge of bankrupcy thats why or its loote of tax money or bad governance...any or all of these !!). Tesla if wants to retain customers of california, should fix this as it does not work even in dark roads properly. Drive at eve after 6pm in winter on 680/17 and you will know. Most places there is not even light poles, so no question of lights only and Tesla does NOT turn on high beam most times despite Auto High Beam.
Gotta love posts like this: first (or early) post with lots of politically motivated, unsubstantiated hyperbole. Any point that might have been attempted in a post like this is automatically invalid.

BTW: you know it is very easy to control the high beams MANUALLY?

• Funny
Reactions: rpiotro and AZAV8R