Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any way to tap live video feed of fender cameras?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

phantasms

Mr Self Destruct
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2019
White Mountains, NH
Hi,

I'm considering a project and need to know if there's any way to access the live video feed of the front fender cameras. Ideally splitting it so it can still do it's main job of AP and Sentry...etc. I want to run a screen in the car showing what those cameras see.

Has anyone done this or seen any threads discussing anything related to this at all?

Thanks!

Best,
Gene

4 year bump lol. I’m assuming you’re trying to do a mirror delete? If the footage from the camera is a standard protocol it might be as easy as grounding a receiver and tapping into the signal wire. Not sure tho, maybe I’ll play around with it when my warranty runs out in a few months

4 year bump lol. I’m assuming you’re trying to do a mirror delete? If the footage from the camera is a standard protocol it might be as easy as grounding a receiver and tapping into the signal wire. Not sure tho, maybe I’ll play around with it when my warranty runs out in a few months
Way back machine!!!!

Not needed now that we have that blindspot directional feature