Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anybody from Florida waiting for MY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any good/bad experience from Orlando-Eatonville? MY delivery is scheduled for the 27th.

My delivery (second time) was 6/16/20 at Orlando SC. Crazy busy and people there are great. Car had a number of issues with interior and rear doors. Manager told me to decline delivery. Now I'm waiting for third VIN, the SC said first vehicle failed their inspection. The second should of failed too. Good luck.

My delivery (second time) was 6/16/20 at Orlando SC. Crazy busy and people there are great. Car had a number of issues with interior and rear doors. Manager told me to decline delivery. Now I'm waiting for third VIN, the SC said first vehicle failed their inspection. The second should of failed too. Good luck.

Tesla Orlando SC just called and said my vehicle (third VIN 37xx) for today's delivery did not pass inspection. Issues were paint, body, gaps and alignment. It was going to be sent offsite for repairs. This was the third VIN that I've been assigned.

Yes it was very smooth actually. I just told Tesla before I came in that I would not be trading to them and they were ready to go with tag transfer when I got there. No issues at all.
Tesla Orlando SC just called and said my vehicle (third VIN 37xx) for today's delivery did not pass inspection. Issues were paint, body, gaps and alignment. It was going to be sent offsite for repairs. This was the third VIN that I've been assigned.

@facke02, did you ever physically go there to pick it up? BTW, the low VIN (in the 3,000) was a tip off though. I wonder instead of fixing them, they ship them to other SCs? Anyway, good luck on this or the next one!

Finally! Got the VIN thru MVPA. Best Father's Day present!! And SA in Orland looked up the VIN and said it's on the grounds in Orlando already. I didn't get the "Expect in 2-4 week" text couple weeks ago. But I did update my insurance information this morning.
Coincident? Maybe... but worth trying for all of you guys waiting.
Details on the signature.
Happy Father's Day!

Aventura Mall Tesla store appears to have gotten Model Y PUP for test drive, if anyone's interested to try it. I walked past their test drive parking spot yesterday, and saw one.

Attachments

• 20200621_215339.jpg
    20200621_215339.jpg
    338.3 KB · Views: 66
Picked up White/White LR AWD Saturday in Florida. Everything was great except a pin sized paint blemish above the "T" that I think they tried to fix, and a slight misaligned bumper/quarter panel front headlight (very, very slightly) where they meet. Interior was great and the trim on the sides and back were aligned perfectly. We'll see how they fix the hood, but I'm sure they'll fix it.

Picked up White/White LR AWD Saturday in Florida. Everything was great except a pin sized paint blemish above the "T" that I think they tried to fix, and a slight misaligned bumper/quarter panel front headlight (very, very slightly) where they meet. Interior was great and the trim on the sides and back were aligned perfectly. We'll see how they fix the hood, but I'm sure they'll fix it.
Where are the pics?!

That stinks. Hoping you get your call soon. I actually just got called today to say mine is coming in early to Miami. But it is White/black/20 inch wheels. Looks like it gets to Miami tomorrow and will be ready for me to pick up on Wednesday.