Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anybody got a front lip installed?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow man, thanks for posting this. I've been wanting one of these but wasn't sure how much it would stand out on a MSM MYP. This looks as amazing!
Ditto thank you for posting a msm. I hope it looks as good on my car
16744A7F-1182-4BF0-B812-3BA13D4FC3DB.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: MоdelPleb
Got the assorted clips and finally got the spoiler! I tested the fit but was surprised at how difficult it was to place onto the front bumper. In fact, it was so tight that when I clipped the lip onto one side as a test, I wasn't able to clip it onto the opposite side. Did yours do the same? I'm just concerned that it's too short.
Nope, I didn't have that issue. I sold my LR7 and just picked a Performance and swapped the lip on the new car this week.

Attachments

• 20220707_120201.jpg
    20220707_120201.jpg
    307.5 KB · Views: 464
Reactions: ZenWaka
Had mine installed for over 6 months and been fine driving mostly freeway at 80+. It only came in gloss black when I ordered it so I plastidipped in matte black. View attachment 824716
I have been looking for this splitter in matte black, but now i’ve seen your post I think i’ll get it in gloss black and then plastidip it!

Is it still holding up ok? Have you got any more photos of it please?