Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anybody install an Ohmmu battery in their X? Looking for feedback.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i cleared the warning. And installed a bluetooth monitor on Saturday.. and the alert appeared again just yesterday.

So I just have to reset this battery every 5 days?! This is insane.

Did anyone ever try a cut off switch to the negative? That way you can disconnect the fireman’s loop and just switch to off?

i cleared the warning. And installed a bluetooth monitor on Saturday.. and the alert appeared again just yesterday.

So I just have to reset this battery every 5 days?! This is insane.

Did anyone ever try a cut off switch to the negative? That way you can disconnect the fireman’s loop and just switch to off?

You know what doesn't have these issues...the OEM battery lol. I bet you could sell that Ohmu to somebody else willing to deal with it

You know what doesn't have these issues...the OEM battery lol. I bet you could sell that Ohmu to somebody else willing to deal with it
yup just got done picking up an oem from tesla service center and installed it myself. kept the bluetooth monitor on there just in case, but so glad i wont have to do all that mess again for at least 2 years lol.

yup just got done picking up an oem from tesla service center and installed it myself. kept the bluetooth monitor on there just in case, but so glad i wont have to do all that mess again for at least 2 years lol.

I'm editing a video for the battery R&R right now. I think I have the old/new battery next to each other. I'll try to pull the original mfg date off the battery. It was more than two years for sure!

What BT monitor are you using?

sigh.. i guess i'm gonna give this reset a shot again without removing the whole tub... and probably get the BLE battery monitor mentioned above... its depressing if you look on the 3/s/y sides they've got a bluetooth app that can install updates for the battery. but nothing like that for the x.
Folks with the Bluetooth version on the 3/s/y are still having problems. Just not worth it.