Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone able to reach Tesmanian?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been trying to call them about their new products but also about current issues with my mats, wondering if anyone has been able to speak to them over the phone? Seems to just keep ringing and no voicemail is setup.

I've been trying to call them about their new products but also about current issues with my mats, wondering if anyone has been able to speak to them over the phone? Seems to just keep ringing and no voicemail is setup.
they replied to my email for a trunk mat exchange. It took about 20 hours for a response, but they had no problem offering an exchange.

Old thread but I'm finding it very hard getting a hold of anyone at Tesmanian. I tried their number listed on FB vmail said hours are 11a-5p PST, Tue-Fri. And even during those hours I can't get anything but a vmail say call during normal hours. wtf?? :mad: Also tried via email but no love.

• Funny
Reactions: qdeathstar
I placed 4 orders with Tesmanian in January. Out of the 4 orders, I've had an issue with all 4. LOL, I couldn't believe it.

Issues have included: Canceling an order but not refunding the charge, sending a different item than I ordered, and sending a mat set missing a mat.

It's been a mess.

Reactions: Kpowers
I placed 4 orders with Tesmanian in January. Out of the 4 orders, I've had an issue with all 4. LOL, I couldn't believe it.

Issues have included: Canceling an order but not refunding the charge, sending a different item than I ordered, and sending a mat set missing a mat.

It's been a mess.
Yeh, my favorite is the business hours Tuesday - Friday, 11a - 5p PST. not a bad work week.

• Funny
Reactions: fredzos

It's been a mess.
This is sad. I have had good luck with them in the past. I hate to see a business decline.

Reactions: woolymammoth17