Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone bored?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Familiarity breeds contempt. As others said, try driving an ordinary car such as a Toyota and you'll be quickly reminded how much nicer it is to drive the Model S.

I second this. I drove my 1992 300D to get some groceries last night just because it hasn't been driven in a while..... I can safely say the Model S is better in every single way and I appreciate it even more :)

-m

My Tesla S85

I am not rich like JD Rockefella
But I do love my Model S Tesla
It cost me both arms and a leg
But at least, I didn't have to beg
Gas station visits are forever over
It made me, against my wives objection, an electric car lover
Kilowatts, amperes, and high voltage
New words are not in any shortage
Zero to sixty under mere four seconds
Beats the **** out of automobile legends
It doesn't purr like a kitty or roar like a tiger
It is not a hybrid like a circus freak liger
Stealth like a leopard quite like a mouse
I proudly park it in front of my house

It is over a year since I bought my model S. I love my Model S but am bored with the car! It is exceptional and practically flawless. Had only very minor problems that were corrected in an outstanding manner.
The current car is my 23rd car and my experience has been weird. I am mentally challenged by cars that give trouble often and bored by perfect cars-I don't like either extremes. Good cars (Two of my Lexuses and a Lincoln MKZ) bored me that I traded them just after a year.
I need cars that have hidden technological gizmos and gadgets and features that "pop up" periodically, to keep me excited. Or things that could be added-paint colors that automatically change progressively, new use for the display screen, better voice command, dashboard that comes alive ..

FWP :)

First World Problems - YouTube

not bored in the least, been two years and i still look forward to getting in the car each and every morning, no exaggeration. honestly, it's still exciting. which is weird, but i ain't complaining! :) and this is coming from bmw 5 series and a porsche, so not like i'm suffering from insane upgrade syndrome. it's just a lovely car.

It is over a year since I bought my model S. I love my Model S but am bored with the car! It is exceptional and practically flawless. Had only very minor problems that were corrected in an outstanding manner.
The current car is my 23rd car and my experience has been weird. I am mentally challenged by cars that give trouble often and bored by perfect cars-I don't like either extremes. Good cars (Two of my Lexuses and a Lincoln MKZ) bored me that I traded them just after a year.
I need cars that have hidden technological gizmos and gadgets and features that "pop up" periodically, to keep me excited. Or things that could be added-paint colors that automatically change progressively, new use for the display screen, better voice command, dashboard that comes alive ..
Love model s but got roadster too. Switching off makes it interesting. Appreciate each one more