Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone bought the screen swivel from Teslamize on Ebay?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Honest question: Why do you want the screen lower, and to swivel? I'm new to Tesla with a 2021 M3 LR, but I don't find any issues with the screen. And both driver and passenger can mess with it while traveling. Even lower would be weird, and we're not tall people. Just curious what seems to be the issue with it. But glad that those who found an issue have a solution now :).

I’ll speak for only myself.
Depending on the sun angle, there can be a lot of glare on the screen, making it more difficult to read. It really isn’t too much of a problem when driving, because I’m seldom looking at the screen and the important things (speed, map, music) are easy enough to read. But with old eyes, after a long day I can use all the help I can get reading that screen. Pointing it right at me helps.
Besides, roughly 98% of the time I’m alone in the car so I don’t care whether there’sa good view from the passenger seat.

Reactions: atl_joe
Honest question: Why do you want the screen lower, and to swivel? I'm new to Tesla with a 2021 M3 LR, but I don't find any issues with the screen. And both driver and passenger can mess with it while traveling. Even lower would be weird, and we're not tall people. Just curious what seems to be the issue with it. But glad that those who found an issue have a solution now :).
It's like the computer monitor you're looking at right now. Would you prefer to sit right in front of it or off to the side? Swiveling not only improves the viewing angle, but makes interaction easier. I don't mind it being a little lower, but the swivel left or right is what I'm after.