Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone else get invited to the Early Access Program and not get any beta software?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was invited to the Early Access Program (I know, don’t talk about it, whatever) several months ago which I accepted. From the posts here it seems a bunch of us were invited at the same time.

However I have never received any early access or beta updates at all. I only get regular release software updates. I sent an email but got no reply, was wondering if anyone else was in the same situation. Maybe they just sent all those invites by mistake.

I was invited to the Early Access Program (I know, don’t talk about it, whatever) several months ago which I accepted. From the posts here it seems a bunch of us were invited at the same time.

However I have never received any early access or beta updates at all. I only get regular release software updates. I sent an email but got no reply, was wondering if anyone else was in the same situation. Maybe they just sent all those invites by mistake.

I suspect this was for the first release of V9 only and not for other releases.

Same here. I don’t mind mentioning it here, as although I did go through the process and got an email confirming my acceptance of the terms, apparently I am not part of the program as I never received a software update with their beta tag where they said it would be. Sent an email to the address that we were supposed to send feedback to, never got a response. I did get other updates, though, including v9 the second or third day after it came out (so not the first, but relatively early).

And no, you can’t sign up for the beta program, they have to choose you. Apparently even if you’re lucky enough to be chosen, you sometimes don’t get it.

I've heard this several times after Elon or someone tweeted that they were expanding the program. And I wondered if some cars/people aren't sent software if they don't drive enough miles or for other reasons. Because you'd think if you were 'accepted' you'd be on a list and get all Early Access software. Has to be a reason.

Software is supposed to go to this program before it goes out more widely....