Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone else have a dieselgate?

While I wait for the Model Y I decided to replaced my ancient Ford Focus wagon (460,000 km) with a new wagon. But wagon choices are extremely limited.
I have always wanted another Golf TDI wagon so when the newly "fixed" cars started appearing on local lots I bought one.
I drove it home 550km. Then drove it another 620km before filling it with diesel.
For what I paid for it and the 4 year warranty it comes with makes it a decent buy.

I should have kept my Diesel Gate TDI. and take the settlement cash offer. Instead I traded in the Diesel Gate TDI for a new TSI. So that's how I went from almost 1000km/tank to 450km/tank. It drove me crazy each time I filled up the TSI. I finally sold that ICE piece of crap and went electric.

Reactions: nwdiver

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC