Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone else have no LTE connectivity today?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

voip-ninja

Give me some sugar baby
Mar 15, 2012
Colorado
Tried waking my car for about 15 minutes via the iOS app to start pre-warm of the cabin and battery while it was still charging but could not get it to connect.

I went down the car, got into it and see that the LTE shows a slash through it. My mobile phone (AT&T) still has a connection and the car has provided LTE connectivity from this same garage consistently for months.

I restarted the car a couple of times but LTE never came back.

I've had another possibly related problem that just began to occur a couple of months ago. In that case I would pull out of the garage and the car showed wifi connection. I drive a short distance away and it shows WiFi with a slash through it and it refuses to automatically switch to LTE. In those cases a reboot of the car immediately got LTE to work proving that there's nothing wrong with the LTE network but instead something is wrong in the car's software or firmware resulting in it failing to connect.

that 2nd problem has happened probably 4-5 times in just the past couple of weeks. It's pretty annoying but I'm living with it. Today's problem is worse since restarting the car had no effect on the issue.