Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone else think this is a slap in the face for long term FSD buyers?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dave Lee is so stupid that my head almost explodes after watching that.

Robotics is 99% a software problem. "Ohh it has hands and can move", is like saying FSD is close because the car has wheels and cameras.

That's a relief. I thought I was the only one. I've never been able to listen/watch him given his child-like thoughts and presentation.

But regarding the robot video, it sad how desperate Tesla was to stage that video but at least they admitted it was fake. Maybe they felt compelled to show it given a recent Chinese company video showed their robot folding clothes, changing bed linens, putting dishes away, etc?

Reactions: spacecoin
Could you supply an example so that we have something specific to consider?
I'll save you the time. There is none.

Elon Musk is a professional salesman just like Steve Jobs. There are teams of engineers who do the work. Don't get me wrong we need those sorts of people who have the money and ability to inspire and motivate to get things done. But these people tend to believe they are the smartest people in the room because of all the praise and sycophants. Steve Jobs died because he thought he was smarter than his Doctors. Elon Musk bought a bankrupt social media platform because he thought he was smarter than everyone who told him not to.

Well they just delivered another massive slap in the face for all FSD owners. 99 a month...and we still cant transfer it over to new cars whenever we want.

At this point Tesla has zero excuse to not just offer the transfer whenever FSD owners want to buy a new car.

Reactions: Goose66