Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone found springs that maintain ride quality and reduce fender gaps?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've always been a fan of purpose-built adjustable coilovers rather than lowering springs on stock shocks but am considering just the Eibach's on my P3. Someone told me that the ride for back-seat passengers with Eibach's on is quite jarring -- any other opinions??

Also, FYI, Tire Rack has one of the P3 sets on clearance (old SKU?) for $274, free ship.
https://www.tirerack.com/suspension...odel+3+Performance&autoYear=2019&autoModClar=

Why would you want springs that lift the front of the car higher? is this better for these cars? I thought only off road trucks benefited from the front being higher than the back.
There was a comment in some thread saying that it's actually equal once its all set in... paging@DB-Cooper. Please correct me if I'm wrong. If not, that is quite absurd.

I've always been a fan of purpose-built adjustable coilovers rather than lowering springs on stock shocks but am considering just the Eibach's on my P3. Someone told me that the ride for back-seat passengers with Eibach's on is quite jarring -- any other opinions??

Is there a reason theres usually issues in the back seats when it comes to springs? Is this not the same for coilovers and if not, why's that?

Also, FYI, Tire Rack has one of the P3 sets on clearance (old SKU?) for $274, free ship.
https://www.tirerack.com/suspension...odel+3+Performance&autoYear=2019&autoModClar=

Wow, didn't even think about getting them on tirerack. why is it cheaper on there???

edit: what does closeout mean (on tirerack)?

Last edited:
Is there a reason theres usually issues in the back seats when it comes to springs? Is this not the same for coilovers and if not, why's that?

Wow, didn't even think about getting them on tirerack. why is it cheaper on there???

edit: what does closeout mean (on tirerack)?

Means that you save fifty bucks but you can't return them.