Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone get a receipt of order/purchase for AP or FSD upgrade from last month's sale?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The upgrades showed in my Tesla profile. Never got the receipt, though. :(

When did it start showing up in your vehicle profile? My AP+FSD is still not showing. No receipt either.

Never mind. My vehicle details page was also updated today. Still no receipt.
vehicle-info.png

Hmm... Mine still doesn't show... I logged out and logged back in, but still nothing. Hopefully I just need to wait for a script to finish updating all the accounts or something like that.

Looks like my tesla account got updated today as well! I did email them about it a couple days ago so dont know if thats why it showed up today. Still no invoice though. Least I dont have to worry about the FSD HW3 swap now!

I heard it through the rumor mill that Tesla is working to get receipts out and update accounts right now that ordered online FSD recently.

I still don't have a receipt or options listed in my account, but I will be hoping that gets fixed soon.

I was told in an email from Tesla that I would not be receiving a receipt for either my purchase of Autopilot or FSD.

“A purchase receipt is not sent once AP/FSD is purchased but FSD is currently active on your vehicle please check the attached pictures for next steps.

If you have any further questions you can reach Service Support at (877) 798-3752.

Best regards,

Tyler | Service Support”

Got to love Tesla and their lack of customer support or understanding that insurance needs a receipt to add coverage in case of a loss.

Reactions: SammichLover
I got a different response through email support from Tesla:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Tesla. We apologize for the delay in response, as we are experiencing high volume at this time.

Our Development and Operations Teams are currently working on having receipts uploaded to customer's Tesla Accounts. We apologize this is not available to you at this current time. We hope to have this resolved and uploaded to your account soon. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience as Tesla resolves this concern for customers.

Please visit our Support Page, which covers frequently asked questions about Tesla and your vehicle. If you have any further questions or concerns, you can reach Customer Support 24/7 at [email protected].

Trina | Tesla Support
12832 Frontrunner Blvd, Draper, UT 84020
www.tesla.com/support
4FjZRNgS2R8gAQu8BkbRZzT3gDwALM4MOuiyShc6AcxDbU8cxdhEhG-S_CJ_JFQ7yTQ5n7T4R5H0R9soymmnss2kFAVHffRbheOnrguVp7NQzzG6Mm1Nnxo_gw1TjuW06Cp7_LdYv5bHuRBNKYccfW_7BTWYXQ=s0-d-e1-ft