Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone get this email recently

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We recently introduced Premium White Interior for every Model 3 with Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive.

If you’d like to upgrade from Premium Black to Premium White Interior, just log into your Tesla Account, select ‘Manage’, and select ‘Edit Design’.

Tesla | All Rights Reserved | 3500 Deer Creek Rd. Palo Alto CA 94304

open.aspx

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ron Kerensky
Yup, I got it yesterday. I was hoping it might be a last ditch effort to get me to upgrade before closing my ability to edit and thus a VIN being in the near future. Probably not though.

Dan

I got it as well, when my edit button was still there. As of today, edit button is gone. Not sure if it means anything. Haven't made any changes to my info (still have third party financing).

Same here... originally I wanted white, but then I saw it with the gray headliner and didn’t like it. Also, I wear dark blue jeans 5 days a week and have 2 small kids that will eat often in the car.

yea the white interior looks amazing but once everything is settled and you stop wiping your seats everyday with some kind of cleaner, that white is going to be a pain in the a** to maintain compared to black

Reactions: C141medic
Yup, I got it yesterday. I was hoping it might be a last ditch effort to get me to upgrade before closing my ability to edit and thus a VIN being in the near future. Probably not though.

Dan

Same here Dan. Got it either yesterday or day before, can’t remember. Totally hoping this is a sign of good things to come, but as of this morning I still had that wretched edit link and no VIN.