Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Anyone Have a HPWC Low Profile Bracket They

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Ostrichsak

Sep 6, 2018
Colorado, USA
Edit: Title should read: "Anyone Have a HPWC Low Profile Bracket They're Not Using" but the enter button is right next to the quotation mark key and apparently 1) hitting enter submits a thread (lame) and 2) you can't edit the thread title even moments after posting the thread. Hella lame.

Does anyone have the low-profile wall mount from their HPWC Gen 2 they're not using? If anyone had an HPWC installed and they have the little metal low profile bracket that came with them that they're not using I can put it to use. The part I'm looking for is pictured (screws too if possible) Hoping I can p/u today in the Northern Colorado area so let me know as soon as possible. If nothing local willing to cover shipping of course.

Thanks!

HPWC Low Pro.jpg