Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone Have a HPWC Low Profile Bracket They

Ostrichsak

Sep 6, 2018
Colorado, USA
Edit: Title should read: "Anyone Have a HPWC Low Profile Bracket They're Not Using" but the enter button is right next to the quotation mark key and apparently 1) hitting enter submits a thread (lame) and 2) you can't edit the thread title even moments after posting the thread. Hella lame.

Does anyone have the low-profile wall mount from their HPWC Gen 2 they're not using? If anyone had an HPWC installed and they have the little metal low profile bracket that came with them that they're not using I can put it to use. The part I'm looking for is pictured (screws too if possible) Hoping I can p/u today in the Northern Colorado area so let me know as soon as possible. If nothing local willing to cover shipping of course.

Thanks!

HPWC Low Pro.jpg

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC