TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Anyone have experience with Service King, Pontiac body shop

Discussion in 'Model 3: Interior & Exterior' started by CorunnaGirl, Jul 11, 2018.

1. CorunnaGirl

CorunnaGirl Member

After owning my new Model 3 for 6 days some nice person put a dent in my rear quarter panel, right on the crease. The nearest Tesla recommended body shop is the Service King in Pontiac, a two hour drive for me.
    Has anyone had work done on their Tesla at this shop and if so, what was your experience like?
    I'm upset about the dent and want to get it back looking brand new.

2. CorunnaGirl

CorunnaGirl Member

Took my car to Service King where they discovered the car had been repainted, and not well, prior to my taking ownership of this new vehicle. Tesla could only say the problem occurred in California during its journey to me in Ontario.
    The company did step up to reprint all the affected areas, under my new car warranty.
    New owners, take a very close look at Model 3 body.
    And so far Service King, Pontiac has been terrific to deal with.