TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here:

Anyone have the Reus Audio Stage 1 sound upgrade for their Model S?

Discussion in 'Model S' started by eyespii, Dec 13, 2015.

1. eyespii

eyespii Member

Feb 6, 2015
    Orange County, CA
    Most people that have posted on the forums here seem to have gone for stage 2/2.5, but I haven't seen anyone go for stage 1. Has anyone heard the different setups, and what was your reason for not picking the stage 1? Was there a pretty noticeable difference in audio quality?
  2. TampaRich

TampaRich Member

Jul 7, 2013
    Tampa, FL
    Cliff just installed a Stage 2 system for me this week. When I was shopping around, I wasn't sure that I needed a center channel speaker, but I'm glad I got it. I can hold my hand over the speaker and hear the difference. It definitely helps fill out in the sound stage. You'll want the sub-woofer control too. Music tracks are all mixed differently, and some need more deep bass, and others less. Add both of those to Stage 1 and you might as well go for Stage 2. You won't regret it. Now it truly sounds like I'm driving a luxury sedan.