Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone Having Trouble Getting Delivery After Q1 (March 31)?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered a P3D on Mar 11th. Completed all fill in the blanks by the 14th. All shows good and ready for a VIn and contract paperwork but no response.
No response from my delivery person or the delivery site requesting a realistic delivery date range not the listed “2 weeks”.
Maybe an actual return email, text or phone call to a cash paying, no messy trade in, $75k customer who’s just trying to buy a maxed out profit model 3 would be in order???

Feeling the same way, ordered mine on Thursday, filled in everything within minutes, already have financing lined up....and nothing. No calls, no emails, i called the guy i did a test drive with and he said he'd call me back, but so far nada.

Yes, it’s frustrating! Especially when I decided to be proactive and get financing lined up right away. Of course it’s only good from the bank for 30 days so if it ends up being longer than that I’ll have to re-apply for the loan. Not the end of the world but I guess I should have waited to get get loan after scheduling delivery. I’m assuming it will be even longer since I am doing a home delivery in New Mexico.

When I asked about the "within 2 weeks" message, they said it was standard and to ignore it. If it isn't accurate, why have it? It only creates more calls which disrupts employees from doing what they need to do. Having to call in 40 times to get someone to answer the phone with the voicemailbox always being full doesn't help things either.

Telsa really badly needs to streamline their delivery process.

I'm in the same boat... grinding my teeth and waiting in silence. I ordered last week before the free AP came out. Someone from the local center said I should see updated pricing in my account by today, and so far, it's still showing the old price ($3000 for AP, etc.).

Crazy that they don't have someone who can spend 30 minutes a day firing off e-mails to their customers who are waiting on delivery. Here's an idea: instead of closing the centers, how about we teach them to provide great customer service?

I'm a bit frustrated. I ordered LR RWD in blue/white with AP, and actually got a delivery date this week. I've even gotten a call that I could move it up to today. I'm guessing they happened to have that config in stock (probably not the most common one).

However, after the price change I want to upgrade to AWD since it is only $2k more, and I'm still in limbo as they haven't even updated my order to reflect the new car, and I'm sure that puts me back in line to get a delivery date.

But, I guess the plus side is that I'm still waiting for the charger install anyway, so I'll spend less time with the extension cord once I get it...

I ordered a SR M3 last week when they offered a gimped SR+ and said Autopilot was included. No line waiting years ago or anything else and they gave a 4-6 delivery estimate. Within 48 hours I had a VIN and delivery time for Thursday.

It looks like the amazing deal of $35K with AP that I was promised on the phone and showed on my account may have been a mistake that they will not honor. Still waiting for a MVP that is close to accurate so I hold out hope.

M3s are being sold from inventory now and that is why some get instant gratification while others are left wanting. They just need to go to a traditional model where they ship cars and sell them on the spot. Anything else will have crazy delivery logistics.

With the glut and weak demand there is no supply constraint anymore. Let folks grab cars that are on their way or on the lot, but this maybe we will build it at some random future time non-sense has to end.

FWIW I called the Las Vegas call center as others have recommended, and they were not helpful. They just said they would e-mail my local delivery center to ask if they have matching cars on hand or nearby. (Really? Like they wouldn't have matched it up already if they had one sitting there?) Then the call center person said if they get a negative confirmation from the local place, they'll e-mail the logistics division about it.

So, any action there is dependent on someone doing something useful with e-mails. No actual information about availability or recent factory output.

Back to waiting. :(