Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone interested in a Unicorn 2015 P85D Fully Loaded

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think he's insinuating you should post up the details for everyone to see. Instead of everyone asking for pics and details, and you having to reply with 'PM me' every time. And if it doesn't have someone's desired color or whatever, it's just wasted time when they could have known those things ahead of time with just a description and some pics.

I'm actually interested in seeing the details and pics of this car, I'd like to upgrade to an autopilot tesla.

pics aren't working.
because I didn't post any
I think he's insinuating you should post up the details for everyone to see. Instead of everyone asking for pics and details, and you having to reply with 'PM me' every time. And if it doesn't have someone's desired color or whatever, it's just wasted time when they could have known those things ahead of time with just a description and some pics.

I'm actually interested in seeing the details and pics of this car, I'd like to upgrade to an autopilot tesla.
Oh, I know what he meant....my question was rhetorical.

There's an actual, genuine reason why I have to keep this information private for the moment. If that doesn't meet LCR1's demanding standards, then he is free to not inquire. Since there are no set requirements for advertising in this thread, anyone who doesn't want to private message me is also free not to....

If you want to be sarcastic, find another place or call your mother.