Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone know if the 2018 inventory LR RWD dropped further in price?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I checked some out at my local sales office last week and they were all around 50-52k with barely any miles on them and that was with EAP. I was leaning towards that vs the AWD at 56-58k. But now that a brand new LR RWD would come in at about 47k I was wondering if they had dropped the inventory prices on those old LR RWDs. I just called and the guy I spoke to wasnt sure and didnt know how to check and both of my contacts are out of the the office (Tysons Virginia). Anyone bother checking around them? My guess is they would lower them to about 43-44k to compete with the brand new car since quite a few of them had showroom adjustments of $2-4k.

I can’t believe nobody else has checked on this. If I was going to get a LR RWD version I would absolutely check with your local sales center to see if there are any inventory ones left and see if the price has dropped accordingly. I’ll let everyone know what I hear when mine gets back to me.

Reactions: Ormond