Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone make the trip to "Jay Peak Resort"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thinking of heading to Jay Peak this weekend with the family and wanted to know if anyone made the trip recently? Is there any charging stations on site?

Jay Peak
830 Jay Peak Road
Jay, Vermont 05859

Most Tesla owners will be probably happy to hear that Jay Peak Resort has level 2 chargers since March 2018. My Model S is charging there right now! :)

They currently have 2 Tesla 80 amp chargers as well as 1 J1772 plug. According to staff, more chargers are coming very near.

This news made my day! No more reasons not to come to Jay Peak!

• Love
Reactions: AWDtsla and MarcoRP
This is your photo I assume...
2CEAC022-9B34-475A-806D-A120D7E07862.jpeg

Most Tesla owners will be probably happy to hear that Jay Peak Resort has level 2 chargers since March 2018. My Model S is charging there right now! :)

They currently have 2 Tesla 80 amp chargers as well as 1 J1772 plug. According to staff, more chargers are coming very near.

This news made my day! No more reasons not to come to Jay Peak!
You added another location to PlugShare too, can you confirm it?

Just wanted to give a heads up that Tesla installed 14 chargers throughout the resort.

I'm updating Plugshare, but here is the update:
- 2 Tesla and 1 (J1772) at the Ice Haus Arena [self parking]
- 3 Tesla and 1 (J1772) in the garage by the main entrance [valet only]
- 3 Tesla and 1 (J1772) in the Tram Haus Indoor garage [valet only]

I have not found these as of yet, but I've been told the remaining are in the Stateside area. I was happy with what I found, so I did not inquire much about Stateside.