TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Anyone make the trip to "Jay Peak Resort"

Discussion in 'Canada' started by juschilin, Jun 27, 2016.

1. juschilin

juschilin Member

Thinking of heading to Jay Peak this weekend with the family and wanted to know if anyone made the trip recently? Is there any charging stations on site?

Jay Peak
    830 Jay Peak Road
    Jay, Vermont 05859

2. Hugh Mannity

Hugh Mannity Mediocre Member

Plug share doesn't show anything there but there are tons around the area including many chademo

3. juschilin

juschilin Member

I stopped in Montreal and charge to 100% at the supercharger then made my way to Jay Peak Resort Water Park. The plan is to simply plug-in via 110v outlet in the parking garage. unfortunately, they do not have any charging stations. So far so good - steep hills going up but i got here with roughly 200km remaining. Currently just over 352km after 24 hrs of charging. This will get me back to Montreal tomorrow before heading to Toronto.

Attached Files:

4. AWDtsla

AWDtsla Active Member

Did you find any charging there? Thinking about a trip there in the winter, even with the Lincoln supercharger, not feasible without finding some kind of destination charging.

5. wolfpet

wolfpet Member

I wrote them a letter last year and they basically said they don't care about EVs and they don't have any plans to accommodate EV owners. I replied that they just lost me as a customer.

6. AWDtsla

AWDtsla Active Member

LOL WTH. Do they even understand what hospitality means?

7. bhuwan

bhuwan Active Member

There's a condo owner on site that has a NEMA 14-50. It's normally off, and not listed on PlugShare

Wish the owner would reconsider.

8. rypalmer

rypalmer Member

Wrote them also, indicating the same. I'd love to go back, but it would be a little limiting.