Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone On Here Refuse Delivery Of A White Model 3 In Indianapolis Today

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I saw it sold last night before I could get the VIN attached to my account. I checked with the store and they confirmed it sold last night but it was available again this evening. I was wondering if someone refused delivery for defects or if they went a different direction.

I know it's a long shot to find the person but I thought I'd ask.

Doesn’t have to be a “rejected” car ... changed mind. Wife didn’t want it. Liked Blue better. Bank wouldn’t finance. Tradein value fell through. Wanted Model S instead.

Lotsa reasons ....

Surprisingly my Delivery Center responded to my inquiry just now. It's 9pm here so I was not expecting that. Anyway it was just a cancellation and not a refusal so I can sleep tonight :)

• Love
Reactions: 3Sweet
Surprisingly my Delivery Center responded to my inquiry just now. It's 9pm here so I was not expecting that. Anyway it was just a cancellation and not a refusal so I can sleep tonight :)

I’m not convinced there is any difference between a cancellation or a refusal in Tesla “speak” but I wouldn’t worry about it anyway. Just inspect the car thoroughly before you commit and I’m sure you will be fine.

I’m not convinced there is any difference between a cancellation or a refusal in Tesla “speak” but I wouldn’t worry about it anyway. Just inspect the car thoroughly before you commit and I’m sure you will be fine.

She sent a screenshot showing cancellation but I don't know if there is a refusal option. Delivery is Friday but I'll be in Indianapolis tomorrow to get a CarMax quote. I might run by and check out the car and drop off the quote if it's higher than what Tesla offered.

She sent a screenshot showing cancellation but I don't know if there is a refusal option. Delivery is Friday but I'll be in Indianapolis tomorrow to get a CarMax quote. I might run by and check out the car and drop off the quote if it's higher than what Tesla offered.

I rejected a Model 3 because of really obvious issues with panel alignment earlier this year. The advisor agreed it was not acceptable. I asked him what will happen to the car and he said “oh we’ll just sell it to someone else who doesn’t notice”. And I’m sure they did.