Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone ordering through salary sacrifice?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hola,

Looking to order a Model 3 performance through my works salary sacrifice scheme which is provided by Zenith. I nearly ordered Pre price changes and have been waiting for the Model 3 to reappear as available to order, today they tell me that to them now you can choose one of 2 options, the SR+ or the Long range and that the performance version isn’t a separate version but it’s an option on the Long range? I said it’s not how it appears in the Tesla configurator?

On these basically lease deals you get stung on options, it’s now £50 pcm more expensive then before the price changes, are they trying to rip me off or in Tesla’s eyes is there now only 2 versions?

Cheers!

sounds like they're a few weeks out of date. We did have 2 variants with an optional performance pack upgrade for a week or so, but now they are three separate variants

Model 3 Standard Plus Rear-Wheel Drive
Model 3 Long Range Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
Model 3 Performance Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive with Performance Upgrade Included

Last edited:
During a lease you usually pay for the options you select during the term, or a large part of them so they are trying to add it as an option so they end up being handed back a performance version after 3 with a presumably higher residual value having already made an extra few k during the lease term. Swines!