Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone planning to queue up in UK stores?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just because the Brits are renowned for queuing skills! Tesla have confirmed to some owners in the Facebook Group that orders can be taken from 9am 31st March. My closest store is Cribbs in Bristol and they only open the gates to the car park from 9am (although I could walk around from the SupC entrance, but the main Mall doors might not even be open). I was going to do it online, but might pop to the store on opening - they are good guys and I like to pop in now and again. I do not really need a Model 3, but our 2011 Leaf will be getting on by 2018 and having a 2nd car that can cover decent distances when my Model S is likely to be stuck waiting for spare parts for weeks on end is attractive.

Reactions: billgajen
As there has been so little detail until now about opening times and ordering in the UK all of the holiday at work is taken with it being Easter half term.

I'm planning to drive the hour or so from work to the Solihull store (Birmingham) to put my name on the list. Being in Renault Zoe I'll have to factor in charging at some point also.

Reactions: billgajen