Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone received a VIN with 19” wheels?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello! I had a VIN in source code for quite a while. White, 19" Wheels, SR+. I have also had a final invoice for about a week (although Tesla still haven't told me) and the VIN from the source code is now in the invoice. Invoice delivery date says 20th August but no confirmation from Leeds Tesla.

Hello! I had a VIN in source code for quite a while. White, 19" Wheels, SR+. I have also had a final invoice for about a week (although Tesla still haven't told me) and the VIN from the source code is now in the invoice. Invoice delivery date says 20th August but no confirmation from Leeds Tesla.
Same for me SR+ and 19" Final Invoice with VIN and 21/08 Delivery Date but also had the 2 SMS's with different Date Ranges so like everyone else who really knows, think I'll call them.

Hi @Thunderbird1 Any news on your delivery date/VIN/Final invoice? I've heard nothing since the last text I received from Tesla which said "Tesla Update : Deliveries will continue through August and September. Once your car is in transit we will provide your estimated delivery week via Email." So I can only assume my car isn't even in transit yet. My mind boggles at the lack of communication from Tesla leaving everything so open-ended. June, then July, then August, then September, will it be October next and onto November...?
Absolutely nothing.I have phoned numerous times and told no VIN allocated.They don't seem to know anything on the phone.

• Informative
Reactions: RjbT3
had a chat with the Bluewater sales shop today and he said he is sure that the 19" sports wheels are reason for hold up ( Although I was told before it was not an issue) and this is reason why many older orders ares still not fulfilled. He didn't know when this would be resolved, so waiting now for call back from Sales team
SR+ MSM Black int AP, res. Jan19 ordered 6/5

had a chat with the Bluewater sales shop today and he said he is sure that the 19" sports wheels are reason for hold up ( Although I was told before it was not an issue) and this is reason why many older orders ares still not fulfilled. He didn't know when this would be resolved, so waiting now for call back from Sales team
SR+ MSM Black int AP, res. Jan19 ordered 6/5
Thanks for the update. It’s getting very frustrating waiting to hear anything. Has anyone changed to 18” wheels from 19 and soon after got a delivery?
You would think Tesla would want the extra money from the higher price wheels, but this is Tesla I suppose, logic is not always top of their agenda.

Thanks for the update. It’s getting very frustrating waiting to hear anything. Has anyone changed to 18” wheels from 19 and soon after got a delivery?
You would think Tesla would want the extra money from the higher price wheels, but this is Tesla I suppose, logic is not always top of their agenda.

I wonder if they need to fit euro spec tyres.
That could cause a hassle.
Cheers S.

I was at Birmingham Yesterday and there were a few (not many) cars with 19s there. Noticed as i was looking at a M3P and noticed the car next to it with similar wheels but a slightly thicker tyres - Did not measure but they were smaller alloys that the P (Sorry did not see what model they were on either)

I was at Birmingham Yesterday and there were a few (not many) cars with 19s there. Noticed as i was looking at a M3P and noticed the car next to it with similar wheels but a slightly thicker tyres - Did not measure but they were smaller alloys that the P (Sorry did not see what model they were on either)
Interesting. Can you remember what colours exterior/interior they were?