Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone received delivery of 2019 'Raven' Refresh?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
here is picture under my car, i think same angle. i took near driver door facing forward. the pack is very flat. i also took video and will try to upload to youtube and post link here.

sorry, it was dark outside. i can try to retake photo tomorrow during the day if needed.

View attachment 413873
The pic was very good.
Good morning, Mr. Platylover. My sincere thanks for the photo and the video. Your car really already has the updated / remodeled battery pack, with some design differences for the older models, which may suggest weight reduction perhaps, or use of stronger new feedstocks. These are small differences that I have pointed out. Thank you very much for your time for this.

fe_9171226_600.jpg
fe_9171227_600.jpg
IMG_3248.jpg

Last edited:
This would be my guess, as well. Change to the enclosure. I cannot imagine they changed the internals significantly.
I just confirmed our non-raven 2019 Model X with AP3 looks the same as the raven battery in post 521, with one line down the middle. We did notice that the raven had battery part number 1086755-00-E but the non-raven from a few weeks earlier is 1086755-00-D. Both are labeled 100 kWh, 400 VDC.

I'm wondering if the new raven cars include the new hardware that European cars have which allow the use of the CCS adapter.

• Informative
Reactions: Zaxxon
I just confirmed our non-raven 2019 Model X with AP3 looks the same as the raven battery in post 521, with one line down the middle. We did notice that the raven had battery part number 1086755-00-E but the non-raven from a few weeks earlier is 1086755-00-D. Both are labeled 100 kWh, 400 VDC.

I'm wondering if the new raven batteries include the new hardware that European cars have which allow the use of the CCS adapter.

I thought they changed the chargeport hardware to enable CCS, not anything in the pack.

Reactions: Rcbx