Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone recently charge in Comber Ontario?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Heading to Detroit on Wed from Toronto for Springsteen. ABRP has me stopping at Comber. I have never stopped there before. Any thoughts? (I don't really have any questions about it, just wondering if it is expected to be busy Wed late afternoon etc.)

No charging at the hotel in Downtown Detroit, but there looks to be a garage around the corner on Lafayette Street that has chargers indoor. Could help for the way home.

Have been there five of the last 7 springtimes. Not there this year yet
Check on plugshare.com and/or your in car navigation on the day of to make sure it is working.
You should have no trouble getting an unpaired stall to get maximum charging speed. Every time I have been there I have been the only one charging.

Thx for the replies. Drove to Detroit last week for the Springsteen show and while ABRP had me showing up at Comber with about 37% (maybe a little less - don't recall exactly) we hit some bad weather from Toronto and I was going a little faster than expected so was never going to make it. The car had me stopping at London which I did, and then ended up arriving in Detroit with about 14 - 15%. Parked in an overnight indoor garage right next door to my hotel that I found on Plugshare had 6 or 7 free chargers (a few Tesla chargers and then 5 or 6 J1772) - Left the next morning and made it to Woodstock for a quick charge on the way home. Thx