Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anything other than Fastwheels and Forgiatos for Aeros? Also best Range+Performance tires?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Currently looking to replace the 20” Uberturbines and Pirellis.

So far I’m aware of the Fastwheels EV01+ wheels and the Forgiato EV001.

Being in Canada the Fastwheels are quite easy to find but looking for other options.

Rolling resistance is important for range on so what’s the best tire for balancing performance and rolling resistance? The Pilot Sport 4 A/S was what I was looking at but seems like range is not ideal (OEM primacy seems like it would take a performance hit).

Also, if you have an MSM M3/M3P with EV01+ mounted then pics would be much appreciated :)

Hearing so many great things about this Hankook iON but can’t seem to find it anywhere in Canada!

I am currently running the stock P Zero Elects and love them so far so maybe that would also be a good shout for 18s/19s!

20231015_144809.jpg
20231015_144512.jpg

🤗🥰

Hey, I saw a few of your other posts about various wheel setups you’ve ran.
I’m planning on replacing the Uber turbine wheels on my 23 M3P. Leaning towards some lightweight 18” wheels.
Thoughts on the Konig 18x9.5 setup you were selling? I really like the look of the Rennform wheels.
If I wanted to stick to the stock 9” width I’d have to get the 19s…
Just curious about your thoughts and experiences with different widths and 18 vs 19s.
Thx!