Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Apologize

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I feel I owe you all an apology, Today I have been out on a 140ish mile drive around the M25 and Nothing Happened.
NOA worked with all requested lane changes, there was no phantom braking, nothing fell off in the rain even autowipers worked flawlessly in all conditions from full sun, spray, heavy rain and snow. If I had to pick anything, Pandanoia did slow down to let traffic merge from the slip roads on two occasions but that was all.
As so many threads here seem to reflect negative experiences I felt I should apologize for letting you all down.
Of course - tomorrow the car will now explode.

I feel I owe you all an apology, Today I have been out on a 140ish mile drive around the M25 and Nothing Happened.
NOA worked with all requested lane changes, there was no phantom braking, nothing fell off in the rain even autowipers worked flawlessly in all conditions from full sun, spray, heavy rain and snow. If I had to pick anything, Pandanoia did slow down to let traffic merge from the slip roads on two occasions but that was all.
As so many threads here seem to reflect negative experiences I felt I should apologize for letting you all down.
Of course - tomorrow the car will now explode.
Nice to see some positivity. Have you got the latest firmware installed? I think this has helped with the wipers.

When I count to five, you will be wide awake, feeling good...
One...
you're beginning to come back...
Two...
feel the energy start flowing through your body...
Three...
more and more awake...
Four...
breathe in wakeful energy, clearing your head...
Five...
open your eyes, fully coming back, fully back, wide awake

• Funny
Reactions: DOCAL and Traguar
Honestly I'm in the same boat. I've driven a couple hundred miles now, on and off autopilot. No phantom breaking, wipers have been perfectly fine and we've had some super heavy rain lately. Its been a total pleasure.

Not tried auto headlights but honestly I think they are a stupid idea anyway. The amount of times I get blinded from other vehicles that are on auto (because the split second I put my headlights on theirs go off)