Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

App issues since Samsung update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240106_025133_Tesla.jpg
    Screenshot_20240106_025133_Tesla.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 30
Hi everyone. Just a minor update on this...

Galaxy S22 Ultra user here, same issue since the OneUI 6.0 update. I had a service appointment scheduled with Tesla since mid-December, which meant that I couldn't open another ticket in the app to report this separate issue until the first one got closed - I hope they eventually get rid of this silly limitation.

Anyway, I was finally able to report the issue via the app as an "other SW" issue and they got back to me saying their developers are well aware of this and are working on it.

So no promises, but hopefully this gets addressed soon.

Reactions: DJ Palmis

Galaxy S22 Ultra user here, same issue since the OneUI 6.0 update. I had a service appointment scheduled with Tesla since mid-December, which meant that I couldn't open another ticket in the app to report this separate issue until the first one got closed - I hope they eventually get rid of this silly limitation.

Anyway, I was finally able to report the issue via the app as an "other SW" issue and they got back to me saying their developers are well aware of this and are working on it.

Thanks!

Great! Thank you! Anyway 4.28.2 did not fix it..