Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Apr 20, 2024 - Model X price drop by $2,000 !!! wtf...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here we go again...

1713590972975.jpeg

Yes indeed. You will always get the lower price if you haven’t taken delivery yet. Enjoy!
I ordered my Y back during Covid when prices kept going up. Took 4 months to get my car and about 2 dozen EDDs with price increases every few weeks. Luckily they didn’t raise my price to match. I just couldn’t change my order at all, otherwise I would get the new price.

Things seem worse than last year so my guess is that the price will continue to drop.
They are way worse, commercial real estate had the largest foreclosure spike up 117% YoY

"commercial foreclosures over the years, from a low of 141 in May 2020 to the current figure of 625 in March 2024"

if they go even just 1k more, i'll hop on this. really want cream interior + yoke

An option would be to get the cream interior with a wheel and then pick up a new revision yoke (part # 1965131-00-B) on ebay and you can easily switch them yourself. The airbag is interchangeable between the new yoke and wheel. Then either keep the wheel if you think you might want to switch back down the road or sell it to recoup some of the yoke cost.

An option would be to get the cream interior with a wheel and then pick up a new revision yoke (part # 1965131-00-B) on ebay and you can easily switch them yourself. The airbag is interchangeable between the new yoke and wheel. Then either keep the wheel if you think you might want to switch back down the road or sell it to recoup some of the yoke cost.
good to know thanks! had read a few postings about it doing the swap after the fact...definitely something to consider.