Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

April 2022 Model Y Order - Expected Delivery time UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Guys,

Sorry super new to this. We ordered our Model Y LR last week. Annoyingly the week before we ordered, the expected delivery time on the website was showing July for our Spec but when we went to order in the showroom the following week it had a changed to Sep. I logged onto our account today and it is now saying Expected delivery 11th June to 30th June. How accurate is this as thats quite a big jump from Sep back up to June! (No complaints though if this is the case!)

Before the Tesla we put an order in for another car last July and the company decided to cancel our order couple of weeks ago hence the Tesla purchase! As you can imagine after waiting almost a year with no car at the end of it, I would love to know how Tesla have been with delivery timescales etc.

What spec did you order out of interest? I'll be buzzing if both my MYLR's arrive in June...but I'm not holding out hope with the delays etc the shanghai facility has had
We ordered everything as standard, we were very close to ordering the wheel upgrade as they said if we did delivery would be 3months quicker. Logged onto my account again today and its still saying June!

Upvote 0
My order when I decided to part exchange my September 2021 Model 3 was slated for delivery in September 22 according to the Cambridge Store. This morning online it is reading 12th - 30th June which would be fantastic. Obviously, much will depend on whether Shanghai can ship in the coming weeks. I have ordered a standard long-range Model Y configuration in blue as a replacement for my M3LR in blue which already has 10,000 miles on the clock.

Upvote 0
We're in the same boat. We ordered the Model Y last week expecting delivery in September but the account says 6th-30th June. It'd be nice if that's right but I won't hold my breath. It also means we might need to get a move on selling our current car first too! In the meantime I'll just keep reading all the posts on here.

Upvote 0
Am I crazy to be holding out for a 4680 Model Y?
I do think I need the extra range for towing, as my otherwise wonderful Model 3 long-range doesn't quite cut it in that capacity.
Tempted to order now, and then push back delivery until we get confirmation; but I know this is frowned upon, and want to play nice.
Any advice?

Upvote 0
Hey Guys,

Sorry super new to this. We ordered our Model Y LR last week. Annoyingly the week before we ordered, the expected delivery time on the website was showing July for our Spec but when we went to order in the showroom the following week it had a changed to Sep. I logged onto our account today and it is now saying Expected delivery 11th June to 30th June. How accurate is this as thats quite a big jump from Sep back up to June! (No complaints though if this is the case!)

Before the Tesla we put an order in for another car last July and the company decided to cancel our order couple of weeks ago hence the Tesla purchase! As you can imagine after waiting almost a year with no car at the end of it, I would love to know how Tesla have been with delivery timescales etc.
Same position here!! Really Hope its a one Delivery :)

Upvote 0
Ordered MYLR, Midnight Silver, 20" Induction, White Interior on the 13th March through Lex Autolease, was told 'May' for delivery but nobody can give me any more info from that!

Im away on the 1st of June so could really do with having my car by then as the temp car I have is tiny 😂

So frustrated, tesla have told me that my car will appear on my app 24 hours after delivery.....so does not help me in any way, shape or form!:mad:

Upvote 0
Our order (MYLR, 19”, black interior) just got updated from September to June 19-30. Probably also going to come from Shanghai in that case.

Ordered in Blue, hoping for an announcement on the Berlin new silver but that doesn’t seem likely to be coming anytime soon.

Upvote 0
Mines now changed to August the 5th to Sep 14th due to the leasing company taking their time! What do you think the chances are that it will get moved back up to June again?! I theoretically still placed the order in April.
Which leasing company are you using? Mines Lex, I got a text from Tesla the day it was ordered, but nothing on my app yet? Where are you getting your date from?

Upvote 0