Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

April 2024 MX Delivery Info Share

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys - new to the forum and to Tesla.

I ordered an MXP white/white/yoke on 4/23.
I received my vin and trade value offer today, 4/25.
Estimated delivery is 4/28-5/5.
Located in Phoenix so pretty quick transit time from Fremont, if that's where it is coming from.

I took delivery of my car today in Glendale, AZ. Just a few hours shy of one calendar week from placing the order to delivery (the 4/23 date above is an error; I ordered Monday evening 4/22 and received it today, 4/29). I obviously got very lucky with receiving an allocation from someone who had canceled my exact spec. The car came off the line right around the time I ordered, and it took very little time to get it from Fremont to Arizona.

The car is really great. I have looked it over in pretty significant detail and, so far, have not noticed any build quality issues, panel gaps, or other problems. I drove about 35 miles so far and have no complaints. Very pleased overall.

The service tab in the app shows that they checked it today for a driver's seat belt sensor issue based on an internal bulletin, but there were "no issues found."

It does not have ambient lighting around the dash like the new 3 or a front camera, but it does have a center non-button horn on the yoke.

Last edited:
I am waiting for the RGB ambient light and front camera since October. Told myself that I will wait 2 more months max. But then inventory I found a grey tax edition in transit to a tesla location near me. Actually there are 3 available with different color. Up to this point I am kinda tired of waiting.... tempted to just jump on it since no need to wait anymore. Should I?

I am waiting for the RGB ambient light and front camera since October. Told myself that I will wait 2 more months max. But then inventory I found a grey tax edition in transit to a tesla location near me. Actually there are 3 available with different color. Up to this point I am kinda tired of waiting.... tempted to just jump on it since no need to wait anymore. Should I?
There was no truth to any of those rumors. No reason to keep waiting in my opinion.

I'm too busy screwing around with all the ways you can make the car fart to worry about ambient lighting. Priorities.