Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

April 2024 MX Delivery Info Share

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's interesting so I hopped online and saw a MXP similar to mine also "arriving soon" but it's definitely not my configuration. Kind of strange to just have random MXPs in inventory.
Gien that mine seems to be showing as well, this could be someone else's order.... I want to see out of curiosity if it disappears after I pick up...

I did not notice this when I ordered my S....

Hi guys - new to the forum and to Tesla.

I ordered an MXP white/white/yoke on 4/23.
I received my vin and trade value offer today, 4/25.
Estimated delivery is 4/28-5/5.
Located in Phoenix so pretty quick transit time from Fremont, if that's where it is coming from.

I'm in NJ. Ordered my MX on 03/20. Six seater, Yoke steering, stealth gray, black interior, VIN allotted on 03/29. Actual delivery on 04/12. They did not have my configuration in inventory, and seeing complaints for inventory vehicles, I was not keen to opt for inventory vehicle.

Surprised to learn from the App after taking delivery and coming home (in service-->vehicle history) that rear Falcon Door glass was replaced pre-delivery as it had cracked prior to delivery No one mentioned to me at the delivery. I did not find issue with it during my inspection. It is working alright.

Why did you decide to switch from an S plaid?
More room, third row, and no more gas cars for me. I have two cars now (the S and an F150) and am going down to one. My wife has an X7 and we’re seemingly driving kids around to different evens and sports quite often.

Mostly because I’ve come to the point of just not wanting an ice vehicle anymore and really like the Tesla ecosystem.

Reactions: TyH2009