Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

April/May European Timelines

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Im trying to figure out if the model s production jump from late March to June is because of tax gaming or some sort of refresh.

My thinking is that Tesla wouldn’t shut down the MS/MX line for April and May unless it was doing some major joint refresh.

But, they could also be focusing on producing vehicles for Europe during that time to extend the US tax credit another quarter.

Does anyone know how European timelines have been for the last couple months? Do they have a big 2 month jump like in the US? Is anything being delivered in April/May?

Im trying to figure out if the model s production jump from late March to June is because of tax gaming or some sort of refresh.

My thinking is that Tesla wouldn’t shut down the MS/MX line for April and May unless it was doing some major joint refresh.

But, they could also be focusing on producing vehicles for Europe during that time to extend the US tax credit another quarter.

Does anyone know how European timelines have been for the last couple months? Do they have a big 2 month jump like in the US? Is anything being delivered in April/May?

From what I heard on the local forums over here they manufacture cars for us in the beginning of the quarter for delivery late. My car being delivered within 2-3 weeks is said to have a production date late January so it takes a while to get them here.