Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Are all raven battery packs the same - only software?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All long range and performance cars have a variation of the 100 pack; I haven't heard any reason to think they are different from each other.

The standard range has a lighter weight to go with the shorter range, so it clearly has a smaller pack. The range numbers would suggest it might be the same 75 pack they were offering before the changes.

All long range and performance cars have a variation of the 100 pack; I haven't heard any reason to think they are different from each other.

The standard range has a lighter weight to go with the shorter range, so it clearly has a smaller pack. The range numbers would suggest it might be the same 75 pack they were offering before the changes.

Didn’t they launch a software limited 100 pack as the standard range pack for a while just before the raven changeover ?

Wonder if that carried over to some of the ravens. Any idea on how to tell which battery it is ?

Didn’t they launch a software limited 100 pack as the standard range pack for a while just before the raven changeover ?

Wonder if that carried over to some of the ravens. Any idea on how to tell which battery it is ?

Well, there's a datasticker with the capacity and part number on the right front corner visible in the wheel well. But I haven't seen one posted for a SR Raven car yet.