Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Are avatars accurate?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered a refresh CPO with AP1 but in my Tesla account the avatar shows it has the EAP side camera. However the spec sheet shows a regular side turn signal without the camera. Could this be one of the transition cars ordered when HW2 was announced but the vehicle was delivered with AP1 instead? Thoughts? On a side note, this was originally a 60 according to the listing, but I checked today and it looks like Tesla changed it to a 75!! I hope I don't have to pay an extra $2000 at delivery.
Screenshot_2018-04-30-17-56-25.png
Screenshot_2018-04-30-17-58-15.png

Very well could be. I bought an AP2 75D CPO that started out life as a 60 with Autopilot Convenience Features and My Tesla also showed a car with AP2 hardware. Best way to know for sure is to request actual pictures of the car which they will likely have on hand already.

Once we figured out our car had AP2 hardware we made sure that it was delivered to us as EAP. Not that there are any additional features at this point but no need to miss out in the future.

When I changed my rims to turbines I had them change the avatar and then again when I added a spoiler. The avatar in the car and on the app have them changed but on my Tesla account it shows the original vehicle. I know this doesn't relate to your issue but just to let you know the avatars are adjustable.