Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Are there any radar detector mounts for the Model Y?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The red circled part a couple of posts above is backwards as is the plastic mount for the radar detector.
Here is the setup on my 3. I also took an Audi SQ5 mount and with little work to it and the mirror I was able to get it into the wife's 23 YP without much issue.
It even has less clearance than yours and the mirror is totally adjustable.

Attachments

• valentine1.jpg
    valentine1.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 8
The red circled part a couple of posts above is backwards as is the plastic mount for the radar detector.
Here is the setup on my 3. I also took an Audi SQ5 mount and with little work to it and the mirror I was able to get it into the wife's 23 YP without much issue.
From the other side.

Attachments

• valentine2.jpg
    valentine2.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 6

From the other side.

@GBMaryland
This is the area that is backwards that I marked with a red circle. Once that is fixed it should set your radar detector back flush with the mirror.